Thursday, October 16, 2008

MinimaLESS of.......

It's time to get rid of the stuff you never use in your bathroom.

1. Makeup. Everyday I sort through tons of different eye colors, pencils and ect. Some of them are caked with liquid makeup that has spilled in the past. I've decided that I'm going to chuck the makeup I never use. I've held onto this stuff in the past because I thought that one day I may feel like switching up my colors...but I never really do. Time to downsize.

2. Facial Cleansers. I went through an Arbonne phase. I've decided that I'm not so keen on the product anymore. Therefore, it's time to sell on E-bay! This applies to all of those unused items you have sitting around in your bathroom cupboard.

3. Towels. There are two of us in my household. We have about 50 or 60 towels. I'm really at a quandary in regards to these items. Towels can always be used...but 50 or 60 of them? It's a little bit much.

4. Hair product. I have so many hair products that I never use. I've decided that if I don't use a product within the next three weeks...I'm going to chuck it.

5. Razors. I used to store up all kinds of razors. I would buy a certain kind and realy not like it. That took up a lot of space. Now that I know what I like...I can chuck the cheapies that don't work.

3 comments:

Paige said...

So, what kind of razor do you like? I bought the cheap Noxzema brand w/ triple blade, but somehow they don't seem to be working for me.

caron said...

Oh I HATE that brand of razors. I've also heard that others do not like that one either. I use BIC Soleil. I really like them...and I've tried a lot of razors...I even used a razor made for a man with five blades in it. This one seems to shave well and it reaches everywhere you need it to. (I found that the razor I used that was made for a man left furry patches in the pit area...ewwwww).

Vicki T said...

I love a clean towel so when my fiance and I moved in togheter we had
1) all of my towels 2) all the towels I bought for him before we lived together so he had matching towels and lots of them. We had no where to store them so for now we only have about 15 and I still seem to end up washing all of them every week. At least they're clean :P