Thursday, October 16, 2008

Are You Thinking About Becoming a Minimalist?

This is why I think I should become a minimalist.....

1. I am moving....I always feel like I have too much junk when I'm moving. Treasures all of sudden turn to annoyances and I therefore think about the life of the minimalist.

2. I can be a messy slob. Maybe if I threw something away everyday, I would not have the messy slob problem.

3. I spend too much money on this stuff that causes me to become a messy slob.

4. I can't figure out how to organize the stuff I have...so why should I continue buying stuff I can't organize? Hence, the need for me to become a minimalist.

5. If I give away all the stuff I hardly use...I may make someone else happy AND I'll probably be happier in the end because I won't have to figure out how to organize it.

Can you think of more reasons to become a minimalist? Or maybe you can think of more ways for me to become one.....I'm going to start by throwing out something I hardly ever use at least once a week. Any more suggestions?

No comments: