Friday, October 24, 2008

How Did I Get Here?

1. I was a messy child...I shoved everything under my bed when my mom told me to clean my room.

2. I grew to be a messy teenager. My floor was never visible.

3. I went to college. I continued the process of hoarding junk and shoving it in my closet, desk and probably under my bed.

4. I became jealous of all my organized friends.

5. I started to try to become a little neater.

6. I worked for 6 years on becoming more organized.

7. I discovered a blog named Becoming Minimalist

8. I married a super organized man.

9. A combination of finding out that I had too much stuff by reading becoming minimalist and marrying a super organized man led me to where I am today.

10. I'm not perfectly organized....but have improved significantly.

That's my story. What's yours?

1 comment:

CailinMarie said...

procrastination - my sister once told me that a mess is usually something "I'll get to later" she is right - It is literally a physical diary of me procrastinating or allowing myself to get distracted before I finish a job!