Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A List of Gadgets that Have Made My Life Easier

1.Sock Locks
When I was growing up, it was rare that I was able to find matching socks in my drawer. If they were both white, they were considered matched. As a young child, I did not really care if one sock was mid calf and the other a no-show sock. Things have changed. I can not stand searching through my drawer for socks that are actually supposed to be worn as a pair! One might ask, "Well, what's the problem..match your socks when you fold your laundry!" Well, that seems to be an easy answer to the problem, right? Well, I've found that washing one person's clothes is easy, but washing and matching four peoples socks...well...it's a bit more challenging and time consuming. After sorting socks for 40 minutes one day, I decided to try out the sock lock. It's a little device that keeps both of your socks together throughout the entire washing, drying and even folding process. They are a life saver! No more digging through drawers of unmatched socks for this girl!

2.A Compartmentalized Hamper
So you're stuck doing the laundry? At least you can get your family to pre-sort it for you with a hamper that has a compartment for darks, whites and in-between clothes.

3.Rubbing Alcohol
This takes ink right out of your favorite shirt that your friend accidentally wrote on.

4.Magic Eraser
It truly is MAGIC.

5. Pan Organizer
My brother-in-law and sister used to get annoyed with the way I put pans in their cupboards. One day my sister came home with the perfect solution..A multi-level shelf that organizes pans.

1 comment:

Holly Tried It said...

It works well because stacking pans inside of each other scrapes off the finish. We taught you so much in such a short time...sigh...