Monday, November 3, 2008

I've Discovered....

I've discovered the benefits of garage sales.

1. You can sell all your junk and make a profit! Who really needs two picnic baskets? yes..we have two

2. It makes me feel less guilty when I store the junk in the garage...at least I know it has a purpose for being there.

3. It's easier to convince another member of the household to get rid of something if they think they might make a profit off of it.

4. Just make sure you don't become a victim of buying lots of "useful stuff" at other people's garage sales!

2 comments:

Deb Burton said...

Hi Caron, thanks for popping over to TGMT and leaving a comment. The Great Commission is as important in our homes as it is anywhere else in the world. A lot of us just don't see it! Please come back again and visit, would love to have you.
~Deb

EmmaP said...

i love your garage sale purposes! also - I am still laughing about your comment over at my place! - giving birth to 7 piglets!!! lol!!!!!!!!!